- Herbal Tradition: Neem has been used in oral care for centuries for its gentle, purifying properties
- A Healthy Smile: Supercritical extracts of organic neem leaf and bark support healthy teeth and gums
- Refreshing: With organic clove, fennel and licorice, plus cooling peppermint and spearmint oils
- No Added Sugar: Sweetened with xylitol, our toothpaste is suitable for diabetics & great for kids
- Our Promise: No Ffuoride & vegan; lab verified for the purity & quality of its ingredients
Traditionally used in Ayurveda for oral health care, neem is commonly known in India as the toothbrush tree. Twigs from the neem tree were frequently used to clean teeth, while extracts from the leaves and bark are still featured in oral care preparations to support teeth and gum health. As modem science continues to study the ancient wisdom of using neem, TheraNeem brings you our Neem Therape with Mint Toothpaste. Youll love the refreshing mint taste,and your mouth will thank you for the healthy teeth and gum support.
Packed with certified organic supercritical extracts of neem leaf, neem bark and other herbs, our Neem Toothpaste cleans and polishes teeth, freshens breath and soothes gums. Weve added cooling peppermint and spearmint for a refreshing blast of flavor, and sweetened it with xylitol, which makes it suitable for diabetics and great for kids!
Like all TheraNeem products, Neem Toothpaste is lab verified for purity and is fluoride free. To ensure you get only the best formulas with the best ingredients, our products undergo rigorous screening and testing to rule out contaminants and impurities and determine the quality of our raw materials and finished goods. From ancient Ayurvedic traditions to your home and family, we offer simple, neem-based formulas that are good for your body and healthy for our planet.
Try our TheraNeem Mint Toothpaste, great for the whole family!
There are no reviews yet.