- Saw Palmetto Supplement – Traditionally used for thousands of years, Saw Palmetto berries contain fatty acids and plant sterols that may help support a healthy prostate.
- Healthy Hair Support – Saw Palmetto is used by many men and women for its potential ability to help the body maintain a healthy hormone-enzyme balance and may help support healthy hair.
- Organic Saw Palmetto – Two VegCaps daily provide 1,110 mg of organic Saw Palmetto; organic farming protects consumers’ and farm workers’ personal health.
- Eco-Friendly – We use 100% PCR bottles made from plastic removed from oceans & landfills and have partnered with One Million Trees, an organization dedicated to global reforestation.
- Trusted Brand – Made in our GMP-certified facility, tested in our own state-of-the-art lab in Utah to bring you the best possible quality, and always includes a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Native to the Florida peninsula, Saw Palmetto berries have been used traditionally for thousands of years. The plant’s phytonutrients – fatty acids and plant sterols – have been clinically studied for their reputed ability to help support healthy prostate function and may also help support hair by helping your body maintain healthy DHT levels. Solaray Saw Palmetto Berries are wild-crafted in the United States and our formula contains no fillers, excipients, or additives. Solaray organically grown products are 100% vegan, excipient-free and contain no fillers or additional ingredients. Organic farming protects consumers’ and farm workers’ personal health, improves soil and water purity, encourages biodiversity and supports small farming operations. Like all Solaray products, Saw Palmetto is lab verified for potency, purity, and identity. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products in our GMP-certified facility and thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients in our state-of-the-art in-house lab for the slightest amount of impurities. This allows us to manage the production process from beginning to end so we can provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet. And because we are always committed to leaving the world a little better than we found it, we now package this product in 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles. Some other common misspells of the name are Saw Palmeto or Sam Palmetto.
There are no reviews yet.